Here’s what happening in the near future! Please see if any fit your schedule:
PIZZA & GAME NIGHT
- March 10 from 6 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. we hosted a Pizza & Game Night. We had a great time with puzzles, games, ping pong, and table hockey. Good fellowship and yummy pizza, cold drinks, and ice cream!! We will be planning a similar event in the future. Hope you can join us then! In the meantime, enjoy these pictures.
- RECIPROCAL PRAYER PARTNERS
- We are beginning a new prayer partner list. If you would like to have a prayer partner and be one, we will be picking names on March 28 when we meet to put Easter Bags together at 2 p.m. You will have a partner whom you will be able to contact for prayer and you will also pray for.
- March 28 at 2 p.m. we are meeting to put Easter Bags together for some of our church families. We have most of the items, so if you want to buy anything please let Kathy B. know and she’ll tell you what’s left to pick-up. If you’d like to help put together and/or deliver them, please meet in Memorial Hall on March 28!
EASTER SERVICE AND POT-LUCK LUNCHEON
- April 9 after our Easter Service at 10:30 – We will have an Easter Pot-Luck Luncheon. We are looking for people to come set-up, bring a food dish, enjoy some fellowship, and clean-up after the luncheon on Easter Sunday. If you are able to help or would like to participate, please sign up and let us know how many will be attending. We are also inviting the people who come to the Food Pantry to do the same.
NOTE: Contact Kathy B. if you wish to be a Prayer Partner or participate in the Pot Luck. Sign-up sheets for the Easter Pot-Luck are available in the sanctuary. If you are unable to come in person, please contact Kathy B. by email at BengerHome@gmail.com or by phone (no texting) at 603-434-8016. Please leave a return name and phone number if no answer.
First Baptist Food Pantry
Our food pantry is now open to qualified families from 5:00 to 8:00 pm each Wednesday. We offer a variety of non-perishable food and personal care items. Use the back entrance to our church and access to Memorial Hall.
We welcome your support to the food pantry with monetary donations or with donations of non-perishable food. Peanut Butter, Cereal, Apple Juice, Red Sauce, and canned meats and fish are always in demand.
Monetary donations can be mailed to the church designated for the food pantry. Donations of food can be left at the Greeley Street entrance or delivered to the food pantry during hours of operation.
Worship April 2, 2023 @10:30am
Palm Sunday and Communion
Scripture: Matthew 21: 1-11
Sermon: “ New “Kingdom, Power, Glory” Pastor Moa
Click here to view Sunday Bulletin
Click here to View Music Our Church Covenant
For recordings of past sermons, select “Video Recordings” from menu.
Palm Sunday Service April 5
Scripture Matthew 21: 1-9
PALM SUNDAY APRIL 5!!
Join Us For Worship Sunday at 10:30 a.m. (meeting room open at 10:15)
Scripture: Matthew 21: 1-9
Here’s the Sunday Worship Meeting Link:
Just click the link and it will take you straight to the zoom meeting room.
Before and after the worship you will have a chance to converse with the members in the meeting room. Once the worship begins, all the participants’ audio will be automatically muted.
Virtual Communion: We will have virtual communion. So, please bring a cracker/bread and juice or water to the table when you join the worship.
Easter Sunrise Service: With the Governor’s order to shelter in place, it is not advisable for us to gather more than 10 people in person. So we will NOT have our Easter Sunrise Service at the Robinson Pond. We will only HAVE the regular Easter Worship at 10:30 via zoom.
For those who are calling on their phone:
Step One: 1-929-205-6099
Step Two: Meeting Number 778-305-5957
Step Three: Press the # sign (after you are prompted)
Weekly Worship Service – Welcome!!
First Baptist Church of Hudson
236 Central Street
Service Canceled for March 21
“To Know Christ and to Make Him Known”
During this time of uncertainty and caution regarding the corona virus outbreak our Sunday morning worship services will continue as scheduled. We will practice all precautions as suggested by the CDC and local medical/administrative personnel.
Dress A Girl Around The World
“And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. So He said, “Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all; for all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for God, but she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had.” (Luke 21:1-4 NIV Bible)
“Dress a Girl Around the World is a Campaign under Hope 4 Women International (a 501 (c) 3 organization) bringing dignity to women around the world since 2006. Hope 4 Women International is a nondenominational independent Christian organization. [The dresses] help us to realize we have dignity and to know that God loves us! We want to know that we are worthy of love. Many of us are overlooked and often abused with no one to protect us.”
BAFTA has been privileged to be a part of God’s great plan to give where we are able. The women of our church had a heart after God as they sewed 46 dresses which were delivered on Wednesday, February 7th. Thank you all and God bless you richly.
Alvirne Christmas Concert
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
BECAUSE OF THE SNOW STORM
ALVIRNE CHOIR CHRISTMAS
First Baptist Church of Hudson
236 Central Street
Tuesday December 3rd 6:30pm!!
Seasonal Sing Along
November 10 from 3:00-5:00pm
First Baptist Church of Hudson is hosting a Seasonal Sing-Along on November 10 from 3:00– 5:00 p.m. Come to Ruth Parker’s home at 11 Old Robinson Road in Hudson to enjoy songs with Jackie Cole playing a pumper parlor organ. This organ was made by the Sterling Company in 1890 and has been restored by Bruce Stevens of 1001 Keys % Co. of Wells River, VT.