First Baptist Church of Hudson BAFTA Women’s Group meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM from September to June. Dinner meetings began at 6:00 PM. All women of the church and community are invited to join us. Our group is part of the Southern Monadnock Association of Vermont/NH American Baptist Women.
Monthly meetings consist of a program, devotional, refreshments provided by two members who act as hostesses for the month and a business meeting.
If you wish to print or download a copy of these events for the year 2020-21 to share with others or for you own convenience, click here for a PDF file.
Our Treasury is funded with money we earn from pound parties, harvest auctions, cutlery sales, and donations.
Other activities include:
- BAFTA Collections:
- Cell phones – Donated then refurbished at the Verizon Store and sent to service men and women overseas.
- Educational stamps – Boxtops, Campbell Soup labels and cancelled stamps are collected for education institutions. Greeting card fronts are donated to nursing homes for crafts.
- Eyeglasses – Collected and donated.
- Lap Blanket Ministry – Makes blankets for our graduates, those who are ill, or who have lost loved ones.
- RADA Cutlery -A catalogue of kitchen supplies
- School credit and crafts
If you’d like to contact the leader of this group, visit the Contact Us page.