Here’s what happening in the near future! Please see if any fit your schedule:
PIZZA & GAME NIGHT
- March 10 from 6 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. we hosted a Pizza & Game Night. We had a great time with puzzles, games, ping pong, and table hockey. Good fellowship and yummy pizza, cold drinks, and ice cream!! We will be planning a similar event in the future. Hope you can join us then! In the meantime, enjoy these pictures.
- RECIPROCAL PRAYER PARTNERS
- We are beginning a new prayer partner list. If you would like to have a prayer partner and be one, we will be picking names on March 28 when we meet to put Easter Bags together at 2 p.m. You will have a partner whom you will be able to contact for prayer and you will also pray for.
- March 28 at 2 p.m. we are meeting to put Easter Bags together for some of our church families. We have most of the items, so if you want to buy anything please let Kathy B. know and she’ll tell you what’s left to pick-up. If you’d like to help put together and/or deliver them, please meet in Memorial Hall on March 28!
EASTER SERVICE AND POT-LUCK LUNCHEON
- April 9 after our Easter Service at 10:30 – We will have an Easter Pot-Luck Luncheon. We are looking for people to come set-up, bring a food dish, enjoy some fellowship, and clean-up after the luncheon on Easter Sunday. If you are able to help or would like to participate, please sign up and let us know how many will be attending. We are also inviting the people who come to the Food Pantry to do the same.