For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved! Romans 10:13
Friend, we would like to share with you the greatest news – how to know you are going to heaven when you die!
- GOD SAYS THAT NONE ARE GOOD Romans 3:10 – As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.
- GOD SAYS THAT ALL ARE SINNERS Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- GOD TELLS US THE REASON ALL ARE SINNERS Romans 5:12 – Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.
- GOD TELLS US THE RESULT OF SIN Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- IN HIS WORD GOD TELLS US OF HIS CONCERN FOR SINNERS Romans 5:8 – But God demonstrates his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- GOD’S WAY OF SALVATION IS MADE PLAIN Romans 10:9-10 – That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
The word “confess” means to agree with God that you are a sinner and that Jesus alone was your substitute in death on the cross. To “believe in thine heart” means to make a commitment of yourself to the living Christ as your hope for eternity.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
We invite you to say the following prayer and give your life to Jesus Christ our Lord.
Dear Lord, I am sorry for my sins. I believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose for my sins. I want you to forgive me of all my sins and come into my heart and save me. I trust you NOW as my Savior. Thank you, Lord, for saving me today. Amen.
Have you prayed the above prayer? If not, then do so now, or pray a similar prayer from your heart to Christ. After YOU ARE SAVED, there are three things to do daily for spiritual growth.
- Read your Bible. Don’t (yet) have a Bible? That’s OK, it is available online for FREE as follows:
- Pray Often
- Tell others how God saved you by following the Lord in Baptism and becoming a member of a good, Bible-preaching church.
Amen & Amen!
If you’d like to speak to our Pastor or one of our Deacons / Deaconesses about any questions you may have, or to say this (or a similar) prayer with you simply complete the following form. Your information will be kept in strict confidence!